Saturday, June 30, 2007

Encounter #1



Same idea as the "Community" series, except more positive. These are models of excellent encounters. This first one is a Looney Tune called Rabbit Seasoning. You may have seen it before. If not, please enjoy: it's pure dope. (Also, this idea was stolen from the model of Tom Supten's excellent blog, if charlie parker was a gunslinger there'd be a whole lot of dead copycats, which, as you can see, kills me. Just like this amazing, delectable encounter I simply cannot believe I'm now privy to here, at least, in a glimpsed capture. Guess I'll just have to see The Magus (1968)) --RWK

2 comments:

  1. Also, this idea was stolen from the model of Tom Supten's excellent blog, if charlie parker was a gunslinger there'd be a whole lot of dead copycats, which, as you can see, kills me

    We live to kill.

    Thanks for the props, Ryland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt. Thanks for the excellent, imaginative blog. It's such a tight format I couldn't help but copycat it... it makes me less anal about the words I put up for consumption.

    ReplyDelete