Thursday, February 5, 2009

Genius Marketing #46: Bushwick white people


At least, it's genius marketing for any young, hip thangs who dream of the idiot lifestyle such a 'hood as Da Wick (my term) can offer. This makes me vom in all kinds of ways. I just have no use for it: sure, those girls are pretty, but you can see those girls on any L train; and, no, I do NOT like the song. I liked it better when it was Swedish, and actually fun, and not just a costume. Who's grumpy today for no good reason? --RWK [via jace, who makes way better music]

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty hilarious. I never miss an opportunity to express my utter contempt for people who follow trends. Sous-Debordians I call them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played it twice and it lulled me into submission...i can't. get. the. chorus. out. of. my. head.

    so what. so what.
    so fine. so fine.
    so what. so what.
    be mine be miine.

    but, yes, it's stupid. but, so what?

    ReplyDelete