Friday, March 14, 2008

Encounter #67: I Lust U


Neon Neon will probably get big. Funny that one half of this duo first got pub for making music (made of bleats and pops and odd sounds; genuinely weird "hip hop") with Dose One. I don't quite like this song that much (it's, wudduyacallit, obvious?) but I can see some bedroom dudes remixing it into something way more fun and, let's face it, crunchy. If Ocelot get their hands on it, you know where it's going. If LA Riots get their hands on it, you know where it's going. I think I'd rather hear Moulinex's grind. Call this my off-in-a-corner vote. Scroll down on this post to get some free listens of other songs. Or, if you like this song, click here to get it off zshare. Hey, it'll probably grow on me if I listen to the mp3 instead of looking at some fool named Gruff Rhys not smile. --RWK

No comments:

Post a Comment